coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Urgent KeyBank Account Verification

From: Key Bank security department
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Urgent KeyBank Account Verification
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 05:32:26 -0700

Key Homepage Dear Key Bank customer,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log into your KeyBank account from a foreign IP address and we have reasons to believe that your account was hijacked by a third party without your authorization.

If you recently accessed your account while travelling, the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by yourself. Howerer if you are the rightful holder of the account, click on the link below to verify your account.

https://accountkeybank.com/?lib2-Controller&requester=signon

The latest log in attempt was made from IP address: 68.248.74.88

If you choose to ignore our request, we will have to suspend your account due to security reasons. We kindly ask you allow us 48 hours for the case to be investigated and we strongly recommend you not making any changes to your account.

If you received this notice and your are not authorized account holder, please be aware that is in violation of KeyBank policy to represent oneself as another KeyBank account owner. Such action may also be in violation of local, national and international law.

KeyBank is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate extent of the law.

*** THIS MESSAGE WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS E-MAIL ***

Regards,
The KeyBank security department.

GIF image