coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] 92% OFF International Cell Calls

From: NickelTalk
Subject: [Coposys-dev] 92% OFF International Cell Calls
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 03:25:32 -0600

Finally! - our revolutionary new service lets you call 180 countries from the convenience of your mobile phone, whenever you want, for only pennies. Forget calling cards! Forget having to go home to make a call!

Just dial our access number, wait for the prompt, and enter your international number. Talk with friends, family, and business associates abroad, just like calling across town, with the highest quality digital service available anywhere.

NickelTalk lets you keep your existing cellular service, with your same cell phone and cell phone number. How about calling Europe for 6 cents per minute? Asia for 8 cents per minute? Or South America for 9 cents per minute?

There are no contracts or obligations, no monthly fees or hidden costs. And there are no usage minimums or calling time restrictions. Call whenever you want and pay only for your usage. You don't pay in advance, and you don't need a credit card.

We're the international calling provider of choice for people on the go across America. Come join in the savings now!

Start Saving Now! It's Free To Sign Up!

  qvltfhjmo pbcbflf-qri^abatah(bet teadshtmp