coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Save 25 dollars on growth hormone spray (expires soon)

From: Go2eBuy.com
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Save 25 dollars on growth hormone spray (expires soon)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 01:45:59 -0600

Hello,

You may have heard about the anti-aging benefits of increasing your growth hormone levels naturally. More energy, fat loss, better muscle tone, smoother skin and improved health can be yours.*

LifeFactor Nature's GH®, is already priced at 45% off retail. For the next 30 days only, you can obtain an additional $25 Discount on a 3-month supply. Also included in this time-sensitive offer is your choice of a free bottle of multivitamins or a free book on GH.**

Simply click on the link below and $25 will be deducted from your total at check out.
http://mx2.go2ebuy.com/r1jx5y2ua7vkas4zv98qq2r2b8ym98btkpsgtjlkslk (If you are unable to click on the link above, please copy and paste the entire line into your browser window or use coupon code VBHGH at checkout).

Over 300 medical studies have proven that specific amino acids increase the body's production of growth hormone. These exact, tested ingredients are featured in LifeFactor. LifeFactor has thousands and thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. Here are some actual testimonials:

Dr. R. Kemeny, M.D. -- "Wow! What do you guys put in this stuff? It's really amazing. This spray seems to give me a taste of my former youthful vim and vigor that I thought was quite impossible. My energy level all day, especially towards the late afternoon and evening, is indescribable."

L. Linklater, Pleasant Hill, OR. -- "For me, the results are in. Since using the GH spray I have more energy and I sleep longer and better. My appetite is under my control. My clothes fit looser and my attitude is consistently positive."

This offer won’t last, so click below now to save $25 on Life Factor GH!
http://mx2.go2ebuy.com/r1jx5y2ua7vkas4zv98qq2r2b8ym98btkpktwymtmda
(If you are unable to click on the link above, please copy and paste the entire line into your browser window or use coupon code VBHGH at checkout).

Here's to your health,

Kendra Roberts
VitaminBoost Customer Rewards Manager

30-Day Guarantee on all VitaminBoost Products

* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

**Any special promotional item(s) received for either discount or no cost from this web site in conjunction with purchased items must be returned along with the purchased non-promotional items. If the product is returned alone, a small charge for the free item will apply.

To remove yourself from VitaminBoost mailings ONLY, please use this link. Your request will be promptly honored.

© VitaminBoost.com. All Rights Reserved.
5900 San Fernando Road, Glendale CA, 91202

  lmwphflsq pbcbflf-qri^abatah(bet vlcimuplx