coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Get rid of hair - it's quick and easy

From: Mark Silva
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Get rid of hair - it's quick and easy
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:57:06 EST

You received this message because you registered at one of the sites in the BluePinstripes Email Network or opted in through one of our partners. If you would prefer to not receive these messages in the future, please visit our remove page. If there are any problems with this link, reply to this email with 'Remove' in the subject line.

Or to unsubscribe via postal mail, please send request to:
BluePinstripes Email Network
1140 Highland Ave., Suite #302
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

Or call 800 361-6439