coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Following up - please reply to confirm! address@hidden/191

From: Recommend-It Confirmation Bot
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Following up - please reply to confirm! address@hidden/1914]
Date: 20 Nov 2002 18:48:33 -0500

  * This is the LAST confirmation we will send, please REPLY to confirm! *

We received a subscription request for Recommend-It lists several
days ago.  We sent a confirmation email to you immediately afterwards,
but have not received a reply to that message.

If you wish to receive the requested free email from us, simply REPLY to
this message and we'll activate your account immediately!