coposys-dev

Re: [Coposys-dev] Modifications - need a review

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: Re: [Coposys-dev] Modifications - need a review
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:14:58 +0200

Cyril Bouthors a écrit :

> Olivier Berger writes:
>  > ((I send this once again since I believe it was not delivered on the
>  > list... can someone confirm ?))
>
> It was delivered. Or at least  I've received your email. Sorry for the
> delay of the  response, I was in vacation in Liverpool  as you can see
> on Coposys. :)

You probably even received it twice. I suspect there has been a problem
with gnu postoffice since around 80 mails (including both copies of this
one) reached me just a few minutes ago.

And thanks for the quick answer ;)

>  > If  you  agree  with  these  changes, can  you  update  the  script
>  > available on france.fsfeurope.org ?
>
> I agree, I will update france.fsfeurope.org later on today.

Thanks.

Later,
--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)