cons-discuss

Re: pcons - problems solved

From: Gary Oberbrunner
Subject: Re: pcons - problems solved
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:11:19 -0400

If anyone knows how to figure out which of a list of targets are dependent on other targets (directly or indirectly), we can probably make this Default '.' stuff work. If you have any ideas, let Timo or me know.

-- Gary

Timothee Besset wrote:
With the help of Gary Oberbrunner, I've finally figured out the pcons
problems. Basically I was using a Default '.' statement. Doing this breaks
the parallelizing, because it causes all files to be considered as
targets.