confuse-devel

Re: [Confuse-devel] GSoC / libConfuse Java

From: Chris Burroughs
Subject: Re: [Confuse-devel] GSoC / libConfuse Java
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 16:34:59 -0400

I had a use for this but was unable to find anything [1].

I ended up with a mess of regexes [2], but would also be happy to swith to something more proper.

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg07716.html

[2] https://github.com/addthis/metrics-reporter-config/blob/master/src/main/java/com/addthis/metrics/reporter/config/GmondConfigParser.java