confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] java library for parsing confuse files?

From: Chris Burroughs
Subject: [Confuse-devel] java library for parsing confuse files?
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 17:57:20 -0400

Is there any known java library (or antlr file or other lexer/parser)
for libconfuse files?  I have java applications that send metrics to
ganglia  and would like to have them send to the same place as in the
ganglia libconfuse based configuration file (currently I configure the
java applications separately).