confuse-devel

Re: [Confuse-devel] Compilation problem with MinGW cross-compile

From: Nathan Phillip Brink
Subject: Re: [Confuse-devel] Compilation problem with MinGW cross-compile
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 22:07:46 -0400

On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 11:56:44PM +0930, Josh Heidenreich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having a problem cross-compiling libconfuse 2.7 using MinGW on Linux.
>
> The compilation works but not for shared libraries. I have attached
> the output from the configure and make commands.
>
> I get the following warning:
> libtool: link: warning: undefined symbols not allowed in
> i386-pc-mingw32 shared libraries

I just made a commit to confuse's git repository which let me build a DLL using
mingw32 and ./configure's cross-compilation support. However, I was unable to
test if this DLL was actually useful or not, as I am not running Windows.

If you are interested in trying this out and testing this for me, please clone
the repository following the instructions at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/git/?group=confuse . Sorry for taking so long to
reply ;-).

--
ohnobinki