confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] About cfg_validate_callback_t (and little tutorial impro

From: Giacomo Tesio
Subject: [Confuse-devel] About cfg_validate_callback_t (and little tutorial improvement)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:31:02 +0100

Hi! First, thanks for this useful piece of software! ;-)

Then a question: where should I check for required options? cfg_validate_callback_t could check sections, but what if the required option is outside any section?

Moreover I would suggest to add to the tutorial informations about the returning value of functions: http://www.nongnu.org/confuse/tutorial-html/ar01s08.html
After some test, I found this in the man page... but it would be easier to read about it in the tutorial.

Thank you!

--
Giacomo Tesio
http://www.tesio.it