confuse-devel

Re: [Confuse-devel] cfg_setopt() [patch]

From: Martin Hedenfalk
Subject: Re: [Confuse-devel] cfg_setopt() [patch]
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:13:22 +0200

7 okt 2008 kl. 13.48 skrev <address@hidden> <address@hidden >:

I'm catching up with the mailing list and actually just
commited your suggestion to CVS the other day. I'll add your
doxygen documentation too, thanks.

Thanks Martin, I'm glad you find it useful.

I notice EPEL only includes v2.5:

 ftp://mirror.switch.ch/mirror/epel/5/x86_64/repoview/libconfuse.html

I'm guessing that adapting their spec file for 2.6 or 2.7 would not be
too hard, although I've been holding back until a 2.7 release comes
along (hopefully incorporating my patch) - have you got any date in mind
for such a release?

I'd like to fix the lexer match bug (reported by Sylvain Bertrand on this list in july) before 2.7. So hopefully quite soon.

        -martin

Regards,

Daniel