confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] Re: Is it possible to move confuse to use GIT?

From: Martin Hedenfalk
Subject: [Confuse-devel] Re: Is it possible to move confuse to use GIT?
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:36:24 +0200

3 okt 2008 kl. 14.38 skrev Diego Pettenò:

Hi,

since I haven't seen much work going on in the CVS repository for
confuse since the license change, I was wondering if there is the
possibility to get it imported in a GIT repository (since Savannah
supports that too). I have a few changes (that I sent to confuse-devel
too) and I'd have to make a couple more, but working with CVS is a bit
of a problem; I have executed a git-cvsimport today to handle those, but
I guess it would be very nice to get a proper GIT repository for
confuse.

Hi Diego,

I'm catching up with the mailing list and have commited your patches. Thank you.

Concerning git, I don't have any real experience with it so I prefer to stay with CVS.

        -martin

Thanks,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò