confuse-devel

Re: [Confuse-devel] address@hidden

From: Amit Chandel
Subject: Re: [Confuse-devel] address@hidden
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 04:44:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Martin,
but don't you think if libConfuse can support this kind of conf file would enhance it usability, any way thanks for instant reply, you have mentioned to use other configuration file parser,can you tell me one which can solve my problem,

Thanks,
Amit

Martin Hedenfalk <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

If you want to use libConfuse, the configuration file must have the
syntax required by libConfuse (with equal signs and so on). This
configuration file is not parseable at all with libConfuse. Either
change the syntax of the config file, or use another configuration file
parser.

Since this is a DHCP config file, why not use the parser from the DHCP
sources?

regards
/martin

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 13:06, Amit Chandel wrote:
> Hello Confuse,
> I am not able to parse a config file which has following structure,
> //////////////////////////////////////
> option domain-name "fugue.com";
> option domain-name-servers toccata.fugue.com;
> option subnet-mask 255.255.255.224;
> default-lease-time 600;
> max-lease-time 7200;
> subnet 204.254.239.0 netmask 255.255.255.224 {
> range 204.254.239.10 204.254.239.20;
> option broadcast-address 204.254.239.31;
> option routers prelude.fugue.com;
> }
> one thing worth to note here is the token and value are not connected
> with equal sign,
> we have token name as "option domain-name" where as token value
> "fugue.com"
> Please suggest some way,
> Thanks for reading,
>
> Amit Singh Chandel