confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] Confuse for windows

From: Samuel Mota
Subject: [Confuse-devel] Confuse for windows
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:04:28 -0300

Hi,

I'm posting this again because I'm really out of ideas and I must get it
working today ...please,
any idea, details, guess, anything that helps me to link libconfuse are
apreciated.

thanks

+ Samuel G. Mota
+ address@hidden
+ 55 (11) 4417 7093
+ Business Application Dpt.
+ Netset Serviços em Tecnologia
+ a Hypercom Company
+ http://www.hypercom.com
----- Forwarded by Samuel Mota/Hypercom/BR on 04/11/2003 10:01 -----

                      Samuel Mota

                                               To:       address@hidden

                      03/11/2003 15:51         cc:

                                               Subject:  Confuse for windows

Hi,

I was used to libConfuse under *nix environment, now I had to port my app to
Windos using Visual C++
6.0 ... but I'm with tons of "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol" for
__imp__cfg_getstr,
__imp__cfg_getsec, __imp__cfg_getnstr, __imp__cfg_getnsec, __imp__cfg_size,
__imp__cfg_free,
__imp__cfg_parse and __imp__cfg_init (wow, I believe that it is all used
functions). (errors at link
stage, compiling is OK)

I just copied the confuse.h into my include directory and are including
(#include "confuse.h") at my
source ... at PROJECT -> SETTINGS -> LINK -> I've setted at "Object/library
modules"  the path for
the libConfuse.lib (including the lib) ... just like I did with other 3rd party
c library that I'm
using without errors. (the libconfuse.dll is found at my path under
c:\winnt\system32)

What am I doing wrong? Please ... any ideas?