confuse-devel

Re: [Confuse-devel] How to read paramete rs if I don't know it's namesan

From: Martin Hedenfalk
Subject: Re: [Confuse-devel] How to read paramete rs if I don't know it's namesand count a t run-time
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:26:05 +0200

Hi, sorry for not answering. You've probably given up on this already, but
anyway...

The design of libConfuse is built around the cfg_t struct, with an array of
option structs (cfg_opt_t). This means that the names and types of the
options must be specified prior to parsing the file.

To change this would require a rewrite of the whole library.

--
Martin Hedenfalk <address@hidden>