cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] one-toed oval-truncate

From: Lionel Shipley
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] one-toed oval-truncate
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:33:59 -0000

"that you were gone into the army, and she was afraid had<BR>"we will not
quarrel for the greater share of blame annexed to that evening," said
elizabeth.<BR>been revealed, where secrecy was possible, except to elizabeth;
and from all bingley's connections her<BR>counteracted by an awkward taste.
they were all of them warm in their admiration; and at that moment<BR>celerity.
your conduct would be quite as dependent on chance as that of any man i know;
and if, as<BR>"if we thought alike of miss bingley," replied jane, "your
representation of all this might make<BR>bingley had never met with more
pleasant people or prettier girls in his life; everybody had been most<BR>"my
dear lizzy, where can you have been walking to?" was a question which elizabeth
received<BR>and heard his frequent attempt at a compliment on her wit and
vivacity; and though more astonished<BR>connections?-to congratulate myself on
the hope of relations, whose condition in life is so decidedly<BR>elizabeth
assured him that she could suit herself perfectly with those in the
room.<BR>dearest friend, had any intention of making one of the crowd-but of
that i despair. i sincerely hope<BR>"that is right. you could not have started
a more happy idea, since you will not take comfort in<BR>bingley, and the lady
with whom she lived in london. georgiana's reception of them was very
civil,<BR>"true. you are  a gentleman's daughter. but who was your mother? who
are your uncles and<BR>"but if a woman is partial to a man, and does not
endeavour to conceal it, he must find it out."<BR>elizabeth called
out:<BR>"come, darcy," said he, "i must have you dance. i hate to see you
standing about by yourself in<BR>bennet was diffuse in her good wishes for the
felicity of her daughter, and impressive in her<BR>"and mary king is safe!"
added elizabeth; "safe from a connection imprudent as to fortune."<BR>earnest
desire of being loved by her sister.<BR>concerning bingley; but elizabeth went
to bed in the happy belief that all must speedily be concluded,<BR>"believe me,
my dear sir, my gratitude is warmly excited by such affectionate attention;
and<BR>elizabeth related to jane the next day what had passed between mr.
wickham and herself. jane<BR>