cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] natural gas hot chocolate

From: Philip Roe
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] natural gas hot chocolate
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:33:41 +0300

Can you share what your idea for a plugin is? For instance here's one headline "When it Doubt, Blame CREW. These visitors will be targeted when they arrive at other publisher sites participating in the behavioral ad network. They also have a feature where site visitors can ask questions of political insiders. My Plugin creates a side bar and manipulates the SmartContent Object, all fine and well.
TechMeme had that too, but lower. Most of the network do not get premium inventory, what they get is Run-of -Site or Run-of-Network inventory which further reduces the reach.
At the end, they were not happy with the results and were wondering if it was worth continuing with this effort.
Let's assume the site's visitors are a good sample of the total internet population. MySpace predator story. Not even Google News seems to give a damn.
Site visitors can find their elected representatives and state-related election news through The Stump and see candidates in Congressional and State races. Are UK searchers interested in a more narrow range of information?
Not even Google News seems to give a damn.
I have let them know of the ideas of the things that I wanted to do. If they can't provide you this information then time to move on to a new vendor. So, thought it was time to look at the memetrackers again since so few people in the world know about them.
So, in this article, I will explain how to set realistic expectations about what to expect in terms of clicks on your behaviorally targeted ads. At the end, they were not happy with the results and were wondering if it was worth continuing with this effort.
Things like Google buying YouTube. Not even Google News seems to give a damn. The SmartContent object doesn't have anything, and the object represented by the ISmartContentEditorSite interface doesn't have the whole text or selected text.
MySpace predator story. The memetracker feature is cool and TailRank has a broader range of news than TechMeme.
The mushy NYT article on social software.
At the end, they were not happy with the results and were wondering if it was worth continuing with this effort.
" Both parties were mum about the financial aspects of the deal.
" Those are some fairly interesting buzzwords; it'll be interesting to see how they translate from the press release into the real world.
My Plugin creates a side bar and manipulates the SmartContent Object, all fine and well. capabilities including behavioral targeting, geo-targeting, demo-targeting, and dayparting. " Both parties were mum about the financial aspects of the deal.
The SmartContent object doesn't have anything, and the object represented by the ISmartContentEditorSite interface doesn't have the whole text or selected text.
To be fair, the front page of my feed only shows nine, though. Each hand picked from hundreds of items that crossed my screen.
Are UK searchers interested in a more narrow range of information?
" That statement started off a fairly standard anti-Google rant, but the outburst was posted on a site that doesn't usually discuss that sort of thing.
Digg is a completely different animal.