cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] feeling

From: Ferdinand Sharp
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] feeling
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:52:22 +0800

The trail through the forest was good and well maintained.
Nice way to catch up. Clearly something I need to practice. When can I see you again? I said everything is fine. I did a couple practice swims over the last few weeks to be sure I could still keep up with the big boys.
When she was done, she says to Dean something to the effect of "We are excited to meet you. I did a couple practice swims over the last few weeks to be sure I could still keep up with the big boys.
I am not going to provide the translations but I thought you might be interested in the types of phrases that are "popular" to learn. Some would rip it down. This wasn't the hardest thing I had ever done.
Need to do some analysis on this and see how I can improve. Dohn is a fitness instructor after all.
But I didn't want to miss the opportunity to confront them to stop this situation.
I had to finish so I headed off.
So that didn't seem terrible after the swim and bike and with gut issues.
This is the clear case where if you spend some money, you get to transition faster. Gotta send email to the course official and see what the deal there was. You can see Natalee in her red jacket down below.
But I wasn't happy about the way I had to chase them down. You might be able to pick out the road way down in the valley.
Effectively creating a string of tape across the street. It was a great cool fall night. Maybe I should have pushed harder. Worked most of the time.
I need to run a marathon. I would have messed up the course. I think I can do better. I think I can do better.