cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] funny

From: Nelly Frederick
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] funny
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:35:04 -0200

They are a bit behind I think on the features offered by their tool.
Unfortunately I could not find entries that relate to my city Melbourne. The installation was smooth. I just got an Wallop invitation from a friend of mine.
Firefox does not recognise the fact that Desktop Search is installed and so I cannot use Firefox to search my local files. Thanks to Jeff Julian again for providing this space to blog.
I just got an Wallop invitation from a friend of mine.
Yes they are improving. I go to both the search engines every now and than and try them out. I already had 'Lookout' and 'Blinkx' installed on my system.
Which brings me to another question. Mind you I am no software developer or anything. Your help would be much appreciated.
Seems as if I am boasting now. I know people working in different industries as well as at different levels. I am just a end consumer most of the times who loves to try on new things and recommend it to people from time to time when they are looking for solutions. I had a hard time getting WordPress blogging software to work. We will let you know who's interacted with you in Wallop through email.
In Wallop, the more you interact with your friends, the more you will appear connected.
The main feed cannot be subscribed from aggregators like Newsgator and few others. With the podcasts, not all podcasts are interesting and I won't know that until I have heard the whole podcast and they swear and delete the podcast.
Am I missing anything? I think the companies should post a date when that beta software or service will go into a full working production system.
Since I came back from holidays I heard from people that Microsoft came out with a anti-spyware program. Not sure if the rumours are right or wrong, but I have heard that Microsoft is going to charge for this tool as soon as this tool comes out of Beta.
Interesting I would say.
I have followed some of the instructions on the WordPress support site, but it does not help and the problem stays.
I have followed some of the instructions on the WordPress support site, but it does not help and the problem stays.
With the podcasts, not all podcasts are interesting and I won't know that until I have heard the whole podcast and they swear and delete the podcast. This has turned out more complicated than I thought it would be.
Since I came back from holidays I heard from people that Microsoft came out with a anti-spyware program.
The things I liked about this tool was the feature of search as you type and also the integration of file viewers into the tool itself. I already had 'Lookout' and 'Blinkx' installed on my system. I am forced to install their whole suite of tools which I dont' want to. He helped and solved the major problems with the installation and get my site to up and running where it is now.