cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] sarcasm

From: Matthias Lynch
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] sarcasm
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:29:03 -0500

Am I the only person who thinks about these sorts of things?
Plus Zip has a big announcement about his upcoming trip!
We discuss how will Fedor be allowed into the US, who is going to win at UFC this weekend, Summerslam thoughts and lots of SNAKES ON A PLANE with Mr Snakes himself.
Find out who Latvian Lover is!
We cover lucha, OVW, Northwest wrestling scene and the Ts.
Your mind is now set to . He watched it too and we discussed. Who was the insane German King who built Neuschwanstein? We talk about birthday cakes, snakes on a plane and test scores! We split the recap into two pieces.
BE AWARE BECAUSE GREAT KHALI PROMO GOODNESS IS FORTHCOMING!
Also, we fantasy-book, challenge on listeners to find us a good example and copyright the alphabet.
So many questions - so many Tommy Dreamer jokes. who is next for an IC title run?
ROCK and ROLL peoples! Finally, some Chuck Palumbo eating a steak news! We read Viewer Mail from around the world and respond and discuss a new PPV that could set new records for old men wrestling. We discuss how will Fedor be allowed into the US, who is going to win at UFC this weekend, Summerslam thoughts and lots of SNAKES ON A PLANE with Mr Snakes himself.
If you think any of them are particularly close to what would look best, let me know!
Plus Zip has a big announcement about his upcoming trip!
IWW is back in style.
who is next for an IC title run? What former WWWF tag champ did Tazz start his career wrestling against? If you think any of them are particularly close to what would look best, let me know! The affiliate advertises the merchant's products and services and gets a commission for . Also, thanks to Alissa for getting us the costume.
After the producer has an on-air meltdown, the new executive in charge decides to bring back a duo they fired from the show years ago. Where is Mark Kerr now?
What exactly is Heyman a messiah of?
As an affiliate, all that is required of you is to simply place the merchant's ad on your website. Find out who Latvian Lover is! It really makes it worth doing when we get one nice note. Great episode with plenty of Palumboisms.