cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] funnies philanthropic

From: Dolly Jordan
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] funnies philanthropic
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:27:03 +0300

There are certain legal and other requirements out there. What we believe is important and appropriate is for representatives of all religions to work together to help promote tolerance and to promote a culture of freedom of religion.
That action has led some human rights groups to suggest it is unwarranted meddling in the judicial affairs of Iraq by the Iraqi Government and does not speak well of the separation of powers there.
This is a person with whom I've now had close working relationships for five-and-a-half years. The propagandists are attempting to create conditions where terror is justified. Again, what we're doing is encouraging everyone to have, first, the coup leaders act out on their commitments and restore democratic rule as quickly as possible. That's the one that usually comes into play when a situation like this happens. I trust President Bush, and I have total confidence in him that he desires well for Pakistan and for our region. It is actually to fight the Taliban.
I would like to conclude by saying we had a total understanding of views between President Bush and myself. And it's going to be an important discussion.
Thailand is, of course, a country that has made a great deal of progress in building and strengthening democracy over the past decades. President, is that President Musharraf has been asking resolution of the problem of Palestine and Kashmir for the sustainable peace in the world, especially in this part of the world. It is an indication that there is desire at the leadership level to solve this longstanding problem. This is an issue that they are going to need to work out.
I'm the first President ever to have articulated a two-state solution.
Wouldn't the appropriate step be not the restoration of civilian rule, but the restoration of the Thaksin government? And when they signed the deal, they are honor-bound, and they have already strict honor code to not only abide by it, but also that whoever violates it, they'll move against them. We can provide aid to help institutional building, so that a democracy can flourish.
I would like to conclude by saying we had a total understanding of views between President Bush and myself. I'm sure we can come up with a listing for you of the amounts of aid involved and wherever. Certainly there are a number of different categories. The first I heard of this was when I read it in the newspaper today.
Briefing with Tom Casey U. And as I said, we reinforced our trust and confidence in each other.
And I am extremely glad that the President has a desire and a will to resolve this Palestinian dispute. I haven't done a review of what's out there. CASEY: I haven't seen those remarks, Mr. Bush remarks on an agreement reached with Senate Republicans regarding interrogation legislation during a visit to Orlando, Fla. We can lay out vision. And our hope is that this process continues move forward. I trust President Bush, and I have total confidence in him that he desires well for Pakistan and for our region.
may have had with either the Thai Government or the Prime Minister's government or the coup leaders? Would you like us not to show up?
And I trust him also that he's trying to do his best for bringing peace to the world.
This is a person with whom I've now had close working relationships for five-and-a-half years. I haven't done a review of what's out there. And when they signed the deal, they are honor-bound, and they have already strict honor code to not only abide by it, but also that whoever violates it, they'll move against them. What we believe is important and appropriate is for representatives of all religions to work together to help promote tolerance and to promote a culture of freedom of religion. I need to make sure I get my facts straight, but it was soon.