cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] emerald

From: Ben Blankenship
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] emerald
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:53:47 +0300

Sure; preachers can cuss and make love just like anybody else. As they metthey laughed, admitting comradeship in folly.
Ill do my best, Ad, if youll hold my hand. When they reached Lincoln, he was holding her hand and saying, Youpoor, dear, tired child!
Every one shouting, Say,waiter, you ask that damn bartender if hes MAKING the booze! Just what youd expectfrom a fool woman evangelist!
Seems to be MissFalconers right-hand man.
As they metthey laughed, admitting comradeship in folly. I suppose, my dear reverend Brother, that this is a generous offerto let me lean on you!
The slumbering universe did not answer, and he was almost content.
By Fridaythat week Elmer had become a traveling salesman for the Pequot FarmImplement Company. I always do Jerusalem theGolden on the cornet, first meeting.
He flitted across the state to see his mother. Yes-sir, theyre great folks to work for, and hit itup, say!
Forall of Trospers opposition, he could preach. Elmer had taken enough to feel reasonable. They might have AST me, anyway, grumbled Elmer, as he packed. She was leaving the tent when Elmer pounced on her, swaggering, hishand out.
Art looked like one who was about to not lend money. When they reached Lincoln, he was holding her hand and saying, Youpoor, dear, tired child! She had the pitifully starved and home-tailored look of apreachers wife. He was hungry, too, not only for alcohol but for unsanctimoniouscompanionship. A lot he knows about the meaning ofredemption or any other dogma, that human wood-chuck!
Oh, Lord, I mustnt take any more, said Elmer, taking it. He waited, hoping for a chance at Sharon Falconer. I could fall for heras I never have for anybody in my life. Well, you seem to have a good thing of it here, Eddie. But now Im ready to go back to the one jobIve ever cared about. Sister Falconer, I want to congratulate you on your wonderfulmeetings. Heconfessed that he had been a minister, and was forgiven.
Dear, Ill slam into em so hard youll want me in every town yougo to.
The Pequotbunch began to come in, with a view to dinner.