cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] catalyst theatrical

From: Ernie Arthur
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] catalyst theatrical
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:34:49 +0530

The valley was filled with arich, thick, amber light.
Leslie walked a few steps with him, then returned. Wal, said Red, yore lyrebird has our mockers skinned to a frazzle.
Wefenced the valley ahead there where it narrows.
Manifestly a stream came from around thatridge. She spurred the bigsorrel, and he plunged to go clear under. Ormiston for the moment let well enough alone.
His companions let him go, and kept back out of the circle of light.
His face was dark, his brow lined and pondering.
Hello, Ormiston, youre just in time to giveyour opinion. Dog-gone you, caint you leave me an Sterl alone atall?
This is an Australian girl, not one of your trail drabs to mouth over! Eric Dann is right andStanley Dann is wrong.
Drake wasmiddle-aged, honest and forcible of aspect, strong of build. Cant we have one little hourfree from work and fighting? The girl was brave,though deeply affected by her mothers grief.
Red, you run along with Leslie, put in Sterl. All of you have a look at this map, spoke up Dann, indicating a paperon the box.
Dads drovers stickthem in their hip pockets, or under a belt.
I venture to predict youre too experienced an outdoor man tobe long deceived by mirages.
No, itll make a hero out of you, if through this you save her father.
Presently he chased herback toward her station.
I call for a vote from each man present except Drake. Hathaway and Woolcott left about midday, went on Slyter.
If Beryl is like her, wal, its all day withme.
They came to a glade that led down into a ravine where watertinkled.
Miss Beryl, Red is teasing you, chimed in Sterl.
Sterl, I couldnt bear to have you despise me longer. Les, I been huntin you all over this heah dog-gone camp, said Red,with a gallant bow.
Ready to go, the cowboys repaired to the fire for the tea Larry hadpoured for them. Remember I have to rideherd after two oclock. Friday and Sterl stood on the brink of the river.
Cowboy, youd gone to hell long ago but for me.