cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] flown unbounded

From: Felix Shepard
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] flown unbounded
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:46:27 -0400

You cannot be a gentleman on less than fifty thousand ayear nowadays, sergeant. You are all in a conspiracy to murder mypoor lost darling child. You had better turn out the guard beforeyou tackle her. Florence Nightingale had the same instinct when she went toclean up the Crimean war.
This expedition has been sent out withoutthe sanction of the League of Nations. When you fall in love, life will seem worthliving.
The colonel would like a word with you, Miss.
Yessir: theres nothing in it to trouble you about.
I was hardly more than a boy when I first dropped abomb on a sleeping village.
I used to believe everyword of them because they seemed to have nothing to do with reallife. I was not awareof your ladyships presence.
I like to exploreher mind as well as her body. I dont say Ill take it; but it may suggestsomething to me. It was the duty of the intelligence orderly, sir. When they wont do their military duties I have to dothem. But my mother was an enthusiast for everything: that waswhy you never could get on with her. The longest I everdid was nine months; and if anyone says I ever did a day longershes a liar. How dare you say that you had a religious education.
Well, yes; but it doesnt matter: theyre afraid of us. Meek salutes and trots smartly out past the hut.
She has been at him all the morning, ever since shearrived; and I know the colonel. Now I see plainly its nothing but thieving. That native servant of yours isnot a native. It diminishes slightly, then suddenlyrises to a climax of speed and uproar, and stops.
Ireally cannot stand intellectual coarseness.
I have plenty to exercise my mind looking after my ownaffairs. I inspected the stores this morning; andthe maroons are missing.
Aubrey, who hasscrambled to his feet, moves towards the sand dunes to see what ishappening. He has a temper; and when itgives way, its a bit of high explosive. I particularly wanted them to recall meat lunch time when I go sketching.
I learnt that frommy religious education.
Theimprobability of that statement is the measure of my infatuation. Meek salutes and trots smartly out past the hut.
You saidjust now that you owe no man anything, and that you are rolling inmoney. But what I say is,if Moses might do it why maynt I?
They wont flee from the wrath to come,not they.