cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] originate

From: Winifred Merritt
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] originate
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:06:58 -0400

I have still acondition to make, Armance went on. Choked by her sobs, she read Octaves letterover and over again.
Anyhow, such is the force of habit, Octave found perfect happinessonly with his cousin. I hear you, Octave replied, I am doubly glad todie. At last, as she re-readthe letter, she saw the injunction to burn it.
Theseprojects, long under consideration, became apparent only at the momentof their execution. Choked by her sobs, she read Octaves letterover and over again. Since you are determined to end your life like a man, said M.
I hear you, Octave replied, I am doubly glad todie.
It will be the name that you will give to ourfriendship, said Armance with a bewitching glance. Fortunately nothing of allthat her somewhat vivid imagination had pictured did occur.
In any case, I give it to you, my dearcousin. Could notVoreppe dress up as a gamekeeper and go and buy that fine sportingdog. Octave so arranged that his first outing might take placeprecisely at seven oclock in the morning.
Armance drew herself up quickly andblushed a deep red.
And the marriage ofwhich you spoke to me? There might bedetected in him an element of deeply rooted treachery towards everyone in the world.
I should like at least to be certain that it is being welltreated.
What is theworld to me, or its vain judgments? Octave so arranged that his first outing might take placeprecisely at seven oclock in the morning. As though the lower orders werecapable of distinguishing good from evil!
And the marriage ofwhich you spoke to me? The mostdevoted, the tenderest friendship, she said at length, binds mydestiny to yours.
I have still acondition to make, Armance went on. There might bedetected in him an element of deeply rooted treachery towards everyone in the world. For after all the pledge was given solely in theinterests of my own happiness and honour.
The womanencouraged her to take the young peasant in the carriage with her. Dolier is going to inform of a mere fall from my horse and a fractureof my right arm. Choked by her sobs, she read Octaves letterover and over again.
Armance drew herself up quickly andblushed a deep red.