cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] excise heartless

From: Paulina Forbes
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] excise heartless
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:05:12 +0900

And then, as though the fate of the fugitive wasalready forgotten, he turned toward his mate. But come it did, andonce again he took up his stumbling way toward the west.
I have come for the bag of stones you took from me, saidTarzan simply.
He heardFlora Hawkes moving directly behind him. You mean to say that you will send me on without food orwater? Who was thisvision of beauty, alone in the savage African wilderness? I amlooking for one of your men, he said; a black namedLuvini.
Then she took a falteringstep toward the ape-man. Its easy enough, replied Peebles, and I can prove it toyou.
Do you mean that youwere with those Europeans who drugged me and left me intheir camp?
Come with me, said Tarzan, possibly I can help you. The ape-man picked the thing up and examined it, and then hescowled. No, I am going on to the coast asfast as I can. Do not fire until I tell you to, it said, in English, andI will save you.
I have been searching the junglesfor Luvini to avenge your death. Immediately the Spaniard came from the hut, followedby the girl.
And it must have beenEsteban who came with the Waziri and stole the gold from us.
Luvini sanklifeless to the floor of the hut. My Waziri told me as much, said Tarzan, but have you seenaught of Luvini since? We became separated, she said, after our men turnedagainst us.
Immediately the Spaniard came from the hut, followedby the girl. Yes, she said, we got the gold, but you came with yourWaziri and took it from us.
Who was thisvision of beauty, alone in the savage African wilderness?
Comeon, John, he said to Peebles, hi dont hunderstand it, buthi guess theyre right. I, run off into the jungle with Flora Hawkes? And Kraski wouldnt adone nothin to help us out.
Throck looked at his partner in stupid surprise.
Hehalted and lowered the girl to her feet.
I seized it, and throwing about me ran intothe village street.
You are nothing more to me, hesaid, than an old glove.
Lady Greystoke took a faltering step toward her husband. I do not know and I do not care, said Esteban.
The otherwas an impostor, who only just deserted me and left me todie in the jungle.
Tarzan, purredBluber, rubbing his palms together.