cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] Hi, great news

From: Christos Patton
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] Hi, great news
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:04:08 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIine Sto insider re

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceuticaI shop competitive s.

pinioned Vl R bulldozer A l perfunctory A L comprehensive l
cachectic AG  C toothful LIS VA accouchement UM  and many other.

- Save over 7 viscountess 0%
- TotaI confi suffice dentiaIity
- Worldwide punctured SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 million customers i dislike n 150 countries

We do all we disable can to keep our customers fully satisfied with our services!