cogitatio-concepts

[Cogitatio-concepts] strand

From: Peggy Hicks
Subject: [Cogitatio-concepts] strand
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:49:49 +0800

I was right in there with my age group this year and I didn't train for this specifically.
Lost some spots there. However, today I parted with the shoes that served me well this year. Then we found places on streets within our subdivision that had mailboxes roughly across from each other on opposite sides of the street. Plus, the Boa lacing system just rocks. At this point, Dohn was slowing down and couldn't get his breath.
But Dean is one of those persterving types that runs races of ridiculous distance and challenges. I always call the sheriff when we see people back there.
So as the car approached the tape at night with headlights on, they couldn't see it at all. Plus, he had stripper looking chicks dancing on platforms in the back. Can I meet you tomorrow?
Nice way to catch up. I need to practice that one.
I need to run a marathon.
Then a few weeks ago somebody at work mentioned they saw me in it.
I have this cramp that comes and goes every now and then.
Then as he rode, he put it all together. They took off across our open space. However, the sheriff never seems to get there in time to stop the action.
You spoke about things that didn't have anything to do with everyday speaking. My visitors started getting a taste of the altitude at this point.
They took off across our open space. Still have some training to do for that one. However, then he expressed his displeasure at me chasing down the kids. now might be my chance.
My favorite section was the social section in which it covered sex phrases. However, this book goes to the other end. I always call the sheriff when we see people back there. However, the lake was really warm and felt great.