cogitatio-concepts

[Cogitatio-concepts] post

From: Lucy Hewitt
Subject: [Cogitatio-concepts] post
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 11:48:10 +0200

Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues?
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert on
A M S N  last time.
We Told you to WATCH  A M S N  and now its up again today.
That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.

Trade Date : 05.06.06
Name : Amerossi International Group
Symbol : A M S N Profits of 300-400 % EXPECTED
Opening Price : $0.05
13 Day Trading Projection : $0.20 - $0.40
Rating : MAX

This stock could reach record highs in the near future.
This company has dropped big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't
have another big one.
This stock will explode. Do not wait until it is too late.
..Whatever you do WATCH  A M S N ...