cmdlauncher-general

Re: [CmdLauncher] [Cmdlauncher] Question on Windows Version

From: Hong Xu
Subject: Re: [CmdLauncher] [Cmdlauncher] Question on Windows Version
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:51:02 -0800

Tiny C compiler is a real compiler, but it is a C compiler, while this
program is written in C++. That means, you need a C++ compiler to build
it, such as Microsoft Visual C++, mingw-gcc. Besides the compiler, you
also need to have the Qt library[1].

Since you said you have no knowledge of how to code, then this may be a
problem -- you may encounter some compilation errors that you don't know
what they means (since it's not tested on Windows yet). I don't know
your purpose of using it, but if you are ok with it, there is a version
uploaded by softpedia 3 years ago:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Launchers-Shutdown-Tools/CmdLauncher.shtml

However, I DON'T recommend you to use this version, since the config
file format has been changed.

I'm also glad that you request for the Windows version. I can pull the
schedule for building the Windows version closer in this case.

Hong

[1]: http://qt-project.org/