clustersim

[Clustersim] Version 1.0

From: John Schneiderman
Subject: [Clustersim] Version 1.0
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:22:31 -0500

I fixed some bugs and typos that were on the development branch. So if you've
pulled before today, then you'll need to pull the update. The problem with
compiling was that all the AutoMake files were from AutoMake 1.4, and I had
1.9 installed. I have updated those files since we need to keep up with
developments. If you want to find the stable code, it is on the branch
release_1_0. I'll be making a binary release for people to download later
tonight. It'll be a binary tarball.

John