clustersim

Re: [Clustersim] Meeting Tomorrow

From: clustersim
Subject: Re: [Clustersim] Meeting Tomorrow
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:00:54 -0500

Yes, remember there is the group meeting Friday starting at (around)
noon, so I'd think that if you want to get much done you'd want to get
together before then.

I finally found a few minutes here so I submitted a few md8_3 jobs on
the cluster, but I don't expect them to run long.

Again---please make your home directory readable to "other" so we can
see each others files.  I'd like to see some of the scripts Colin has
been running.

Brian

On Thursday 21 July 2005 13:15, address@hidden wrote:
> If by tomorrow yoiu mean Friday, we do have a meeting in the seminar
room
> that we are expected to go to at noon, but if that is the only time
that
> you have available I would try to get out.  Would you have any other
times
> available?
I don't know who replied, as you didn't place your name at the bottom,
but I
could meet at a latter time in the afternoon. What works for you guys?

John