classpath-inetlib

Re: [Classpath-inetlib] Support for TLS server name indication (RFC 3546

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpath-inetlib] Support for TLS server name indication (RFC 3546)?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:31:37 +0100

Felix Schwarz wrote:
I just wanted to know if GNU classpath supports server name indication (as specified by RFC 3546) already. I did not find a bug in the bugtracker. Did I
miss something?

RFC 3546 is not implemented in inetlib, no.

Should I file a bug for the issue? Is inetlib the right place to
implement it?

inetlib depends on the feature set provided by JSSE, which does not currently provide support for TLS extensions (this is on the cards for some future version of Java).
--
犬 Chris Burdess
  "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety