classpath-inetlib

Re: [Classpath-inetlib] Retrieve NNTP article by message ID?

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpath-inetlib] Retrieve NNTP article by message ID?
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:20:40 +0100

Carsten Ringe wrote:
I finally managed to compile the inetlib/classpath on win32 and now I play around with its NNTP features. I wondered if it is possible to retrieve an article by its message ID?

I want to build this function into my NNTP newsreader and I can't find it in the API. Could someone please help me with this or confirm that it isn't possible?

Sure, see gnu.inet.nntp.NNTPConnection.article(String)
--
犬 Chris Burdess
  "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety