cjk-list

Re: [cjk] formatted patch

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [cjk] formatted patch
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 03:37:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I got a bit more reading - some charset's has a emacs-mult-id property and is
needed for emac-mule coding-type. For emacs 25 there are only 48 of them.
The list is in the variable emacs-mule-charset-table . I suppose older emacs
may be fewer. The 23 not currently in cjk-enc.el are these:

arabic-1-column
arabic-2-column
arabic-digit
arabic-iso8859-6
chinese-sisheng
ethiopic
hebrew-iso8859-8
indian-2-column
indian-glyph
indian-is13194
ipa
japanese-jisx0208-1978
japanese-jisx0213-1
japanese-jisx0213-2
lao
latin-iso8859-14
latin-iso8859-15
latin-iso8859-9
mule-unicode-0100-24ff
mule-unicode-2500-33ff
mule-unicode-e000-ffff
tibetan
tibetan-1-column

and there is a special one, emacs-mule, to mean all of them. Should any of them
above be in, and/or we delete the whole list and do  emacs-mule instead? I wish
this is better documented :-(.

Hin-Tak

On Tue, 27/12/16, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

 > Hi
 - the additional `chinese-big5' to `cjk-coding'
 broke it :-(, in
 > emacs 25. does it work
 with emacs 24?  I removed that line and it
 > works again.

 Sorry for introducing this bug.  Now fixed in
 git.

 Werner