circe-help

Re: [Circe-help] Re: Logging for circe

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: [Circe-help] Re: Logging for circe
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:09:41 +0100

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

>> I need to insert the log file contents when the corresponding channel
>> is joined or the query buffer is opened, but this has to be done
>> before any new contents are inserted.  Thus I cannot use
>> `circe-chat-mode-hook'.
>
> That was not entirely true. Now I managed it to work without any
> modifications on circe's core.

Thank you - I was wondering why the chat-mode-hook wouldn't do,
and tried to look at it at a later point in time. I also forgot to

>> I would be happy to include my extension, so I apply for project
>> membership.
>
> Still waiting...

I added a "Tassilo Horn <tsdh>" to the group. If that's not you,
let me know.

Sorry for not replying faster. I'm rather busy here, and won't be
able to react to many things fast. Feel free to modify things in
Circe - it's not nearly as polished as I would like it to be (and
I'm planning a big rewrite of Circe, but retaining Lui, but I have
been planning this for years now).

Regards,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))