circe-help

[Circe-help] 2 questions

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: [Circe-help] 2 questions
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:37:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I found out about Circe a few days ago, and so far I
like it very
much. But may I ask 2 questions about it?

- I am using Circe to connect to a bitlbee gateway,
which in turn
  connects to Yahoo. Yahoo sends messages to me
whenever I am getting
  new mail there. These messages look like:

<root> YAHOO - Received e-mail message from Chong
Yidong
    (address@hidden) with subject `Re: Emacs
crashes'
<root> YAHOO - Received e-mail message from Richard
Stallman
    (address@hidden) with subject `Re: Emacs crashes'
<root> YAHOO - Received e-mail message from Richard
Stallman
    (address@hidden) with subject `Re:
locate-with-filter'
<root> YAHOO - Received e-mail message from Richard
Stallman
    (address@hidden) with subject `Re:
locate-with-filter'
<root> YAHOO - Received e-mail message from Richard
Stallman
    (address@hidden) with subject `Re: defcustom
:version'
<root> YAHOO - Received e-mail message from Stefan
Monnier
    (address@hidden) with subject `Re:
diff-mode
    documentation'

   Is there an easy way to suppress those? Currently
these message
   trigger the activity tracker, causing false alarms.

- Could I change the color (face) of the activity
tracking mark in the
  mode line, so it becomes more visible? Blinking red
would be ideal
  for me.

Thanks

--