Module Exports

From: Christian Himpe
Subject: Module Exports
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 22:23:33 +0200 (CEST)

Dear All,

I was wondering about module definition, particularly about the export syntax.
The documentation ( http://wiki.call-cc.org/man/5/Modules ) states that a module
is defined by:

(module NAME (EXPORT ...) BODY ...)

Now, there also exists an `(export ...)` form for appending the exports from the
module body. So if I define a module by:

(module NAME (export EXPORT ...) BODY ...)

what happens? Will the `export` form be exported, or expanded here? I assume the
former, but in case of the latter, is this a legal module definition? Maybe
this works
differently altogether? I tried this (and it seems to work), as I would find it
more
readable if used right above `import`, `reexport`, etc.

Thank you

Christian