Re: Help with egg definitions

From: foggy
Subject: Re: Help with egg definitions
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 15:22:15 -0330

Hello Vasilij,

Got it, thank you very much for the clarification and suggestion!

Robert Coffey

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 2:48 PM Vasilij Schneidermann <mail@vasilij.de> wrote:
Hello Robert,

> I'm trying to figure out how to create the egg definition for a program
> with multiple compilation units. Could someone link me to an example of
> such a definition, or somehow help me with this?

>From what I can tell, eggs merely allow you to split a project into
several extensions, not units. If you're fine with that, you can
organize it appropriately and have a program depend on individual
extensions.

Alternatively consider using csm: https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/csm

Vasilij