Re: [ANN] CHICKEN 5.3.0 release candidate 3 available

From: Fernando Basso
Subject: Re: [ANN] CHICKEN 5.3.0 release candidate 3 available
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 11:16:06 -0300

Greetings,

I tried to compile the latest tarball on macOS Big Sur and got into
some problems. After some chatting with Mario Goulart and some
fiddling around, we've figured out the problems and got it compiled
and installed properly. Thanks Mario!

I wrote down the steps taken for my future self, but since I have
them online I thought it could perhaps be useful to share the
experience and the steps that were necessary on (my machine at
least) with the community:

• https://www.devhowto.dev/scheme/compiling-chicken-5.3-macos-big-sur.html