New eggs: srfi-203 and srfi-216 (SICP)

From: Vasilij Schneidermann
Subject: New eggs: srfi-203 and srfi-216 (SICP)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 01:06:58 +0200

Hello,

Someone on the IRC channel pointed out that there is no obvious egg to
use for solving SICP exercises as the sicp egg is C4-only and no
alternatives exist. I chose to port SRFI-203 and SRFI-216 which provide
the picture language and other SICP prerequisites.

Both eggs have been tested successfully with `test-new-egg`. I plan to
set up a C5 page for the sicp egg pointing to the two SRFIs instead.

https://depp.brause.cc/srfi-203/srfi-203.release-info
https://depp.brause.cc/srfi-216/srfi-216.release-info

Vasilij