Re: zlib: 0.7.0 release

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: zlib: 0.7.0 release
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 22:42:22 +0200

Hi Robert,

On Mon, 28 Jun 2021 21:22:02 -0400 Robert Jensen <robert.cole.jensen@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Announcing version 0.7.0 of the zlib egg.
>
> * Use deflateInit2 / inflateInit2 zlib APIs
> * [BREAKING] `port` is now a required argument
>
> Ref: https://github.com/r1b/zlib/releases/tag/0.7.0

Thanks for the update!

It would be great if you could update the version history in the
documentation of the egg.

I noticed that one test of the test suite still fails [0].  Is this a
known issue?  I believe it is the same issue as reported in [1], but I'm
not completely sure, as the old logs are no longer available.

[0]
http://salmonella-linux-x86.call-cc.org/master/clang/linux/x86/2021/06/29/salmonella-report/test/zlib.html
[1] http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1607

All the best.