Re: Chicken git egg: bug & patch

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: Re: Chicken git egg: bug & patch
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 20:42:21 +1200

I think we can probably just use blobs and locatives to keep things
simple, without needing to involve finalizers or similar tricks.  This
library is pretty good about leaving memory management up to the client,
and they provide an object for indirection (the git_buf) when that's not
possible. I'll have a look when I get a chunk of spare time.

Thank you Kristian for digging into this, it is very helpful.

Evan