Re: New egg: mdh

From: felix . winkelmann
Subject: Re: New egg: mdh
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 20:28:14 +0200

> Building, testing, and installing all worked out of the box, but I got
> these two warnings while compiling (in red even though they're warnings):
>
>[...]

Hm, I have no idea, but I noticed a couple of suspicious warnings. In fact,
the code doesn't even compile without "-w", which may indicate further
problems. I"m not a C++ expert, but there are some rather peculiar coding
choices in there. I'm not keen on digging too much into the codebase, though,
so unless users report genuine bugs, we should wait and watch.

Thanks for the report.

felix