New program: sq (jq wrapper for S-expressions)

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: New program: sq (jq wrapper for S-expressions)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 11:49:17 +1300

Hi there,

Over the holidays I've cleaned up and released a little tool that lets
you use jq [1] to muck with S-expressions. You can install it with
`chicken-install sq`, links to sources below.

It currently only supports inputs that satisfy the JSON representation
used by SRFI-180 [2] (which is also the one used by the medea egg), but
I may extend it to support arbitrary S-expressions in the future. 'Til
then I hope it's a useful little hack for someone.

 - Wiki: https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/sq
 - Repository: https://hg.sr.ht/~evhan/sq
 - Issues: https://todo.sr.ht/~evhan/sq

That's all, have a happy 2021!