Chicken 5 ports of pkbdf2 and md2

From: Alaric Snell-Pym
Subject: Chicken 5 ports of pkbdf2 and md2
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 17:35:24 +0000

Hi there!

As it was needed by something else I had to port, I did a quick port of pbkdf2 and md2 to chicken 5 - using cond-expand so the same codebase can work for C5 and C4, it's not a fork.

Also, I have a copy of a patch to md2 by Andy Bennett for C89 support that I based the C5 port on top of, and he'd be delighted if that got merged in upstream as well.

I've attached them all as patches, if you'd like to commit it to the repo I'd be happy to add them to the C5 egg list so it can be installed with chicken-install :-)

Hope you like it & thanks for the eggs in the first place,

Alaric Snell-Pym