Re: New egg for SRFI 193: Command line

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: New egg for SRFI 193: Command line
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 17:19:53 +0200

Hi Lassi,

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 13:08:51 +0300 Lassi Kortela <lassi@lassi.io> wrote:

>> Everything seems to be in order, I’ve added the egg to the repository! :)
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Unfortunately it has a bug (my fault): chicken-install pre-compiles it
> into a .so and (import (srfi 193)) in csi loads that .so instead of
> out whether it's being loaded from csi or csc, but that doesn't work
> since csc has already expanded it when compiling the .so.
>
> Is there a way to figure out if running in csi at runtime without
> using cond-expand?
>
> The offending cond-expands are on this line:
> <https://github.com/lassik/chicken-srfi-193/blob/c962c276e6a78d6ff45521c4394a350393a065c7/srfi-193.scm#L19>
>
> and this line:
> <https://github.com/lassik/chicken-srfi-193/blob/c962c276e6a78d6ff45521c4394a350393a065c7/srfi-193.scm#L29>
>
>> The wiki page looks fine too, please upload it to the wiki when you have the
>> time.
>
> I don't have an account to edit the wiki.

Thanks for your contributions to CHICKEN.

You can edit the wiki anonymously, but since you are maintaining eggs,
I'd highly recommend using a personal wiki account (reason being every
time we see an anonymous edit we must check whether it is spam or not).

To get an account, please send me a private message with the username
you want to use and the hash of your password.  It can be generated
with:

    $ openssl passwd -apr1

All the best.
Mario