Re: Chicken 5.2.0 build fails on Gnu Hurd

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: Re: Chicken 5.2.0 build fails on Gnu Hurd
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:14:55 +1300

Hey Andrew,

On 2020-10-19 19:29, Andrew Eggenberger wrote:
> The macro is not set in the chicken-config.h file.
>
> I think the easiest way to test would probably to start with a
> pre-installed virtual image.
>
> Instruction from https://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install:
>
> You can also get a pre-installed image and run it in qemu:

Thanks for those instructions, and for having a closer look at what's
going wrong.

For what it's worth I've just used that disk image to build the 5.2.0
tarball and a fresh clone of chicken-core.git, and that macro is present
in both cases. That is using the standard `make PLATFORM=hurd` invocation.

Cheers,

Evan