Bintracker: A modern chiptune editor

From: ipcore
Subject: Bintracker: A modern chiptune editor
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 16:44:47 +0200

Hello everyone,

I've released the source code for Bintracker, a powerful, hackable "chiptune audio workstation" written in Chicken Scheme.

The project is work-in-progress, and is currently in an early alpha stage. Basic features work and the editor is usable, though not necessarily useful ;) I'm publishing the source now in order to receive some feedback from early adopters, and maybe also find some new contributors along the way.

More info on the project site: https://bintracker.org
The source is available at https://github.com/bintracker/bintracker .

Best regards,
-utz